SIGNATURE JUICE CLEANSE
Call us at 203-873-0414 to order your cleanse!
About Our Cleanse
- Our detox cleanse program is designed to bring your body from acidic to alkaline by consuming six carefully chosen drinks each day of your cleanse program. Designed in 2005, our cleanse program is handled with care, made fresh daily withoutintestinal cleansers or clays.
- Each day of your cleanse you arrive at The Stand after 8am, (earlier pick-up can be accommodated but must be requested in advance) to pick-up a personalized bag containing six numbered bottles. Inside the bag you will find, detailed instructions and a menu that corresponds with the numbered bottles.
- You only consume what is in the bag plus water and herbal tea if needed.
- On the last day of your cleanse we give you a handout with the do's and don’ts of coming off the cleanse.
- The juices range from a green smoothie to green juices, beta-carotene juice, limeade, lemonade, grapefruit habanero, and nut milks.
Why should I cleanse?
- Over the years, your body absorbs toxins from the air we breathe, food we eat, stress we have, creams and cleansers we use, all making our bodies acidic. Debris also builds up in our bodies, even from healthy things like vitamins and supplements and medications, but also from indigestible foods. All these things compromise our body’s natural ability to repair itself. One of the ways to realign your body’s ability to heal is to alkalize your body. When you alkalize your body, you increase the oxygen within your body. In this environment, healthy new cells form. The best way to do this is through consuming alkaline and alkalizing foods; the best way for the foods to be consumed is through liquid nutrients.
- If your body is in a very acidic state, it will seek balance, and may do so by drawing nutrients from the bones. When the body is in an alkaline state, you will be less prone to cellular damage and disease. By eating a diet that consists primarily of alkaline foods, about 70–80%, you can drastically improve your quality of life.
Benefits of the cleanse
(Everyone is a little different and results of the cleanse vary)
- clear eyes and skin
- increased energy, and better sleep
- better digestion
- weight loss
How should I prepare for the cleanse?
- Let's get real, going cold turkey on bad habits is painful. So, wean yourself off all the naughty stuff, caffeine, mid-day sugary stuff, booze (including your wine), late night snacks, over eating, and replace those things with more veggies. It doesn't sound fun, but it makes the cleanse much more enjoyable. Think of it like running a marathon, if you just wake up one day and decide to go run a marathon, you can do it, but it will take longer for your body to adjust. However, if you train your body and prep your body before a marathon, it makes the process of running a heck of a lot easier. The same goes for cleansing; Help prepare your body for a cleanse by cutting down on all that toxic junk you want to flush out.
Will I be hungry?
- You will be consuming 6x16oz drinks each day, that are loaded with nutrients to keep your body satisfied throughout the cleanse. People often tend to miss the act of chewing more than they miss actually eating food.
Will I need to be near a bathroom all day?
- No. Our cleanse was designed to alkalize your body and give your digestive system a break. We do not give you clays or intestinal cleansers that make you move your bowels frequently. If you are moderately healthy you will have normal to a bit above normal bowels movements. Our cleanse was designed for everyday active people. You can cleanse your body and rid your body of toxins without having to put your life on hold for 5 days.
How many calories are in the cleanse?
- The calorie count ranges from 900-1200 per day.
What about protein?
- Proteins are given throughout the cleanse such as almond milk and sunflower seed milk. Also, amino acids (the building blocks of protein) are found in leafy greens, so you are getting a ton of them in your cleanse.
What if I have a food allergy or health condition?
- Just let us know when you are signing up and we are happy to accommodate. Also, be sure to let us know if you are on cholesterol medication or statins, as we do use grapefruit in the cleanse which can be harmful to the effectiveness of your medication.
We offer 1, 3, 5 and 7-Day Cleanses
- How many days should I do?
We recommend that first time cleansers do the 5-day cleanse.
The first 2 to 3 days of the cleanse, most of us are still reeling from the detox off of caffeine, sugar, and carby stuff. We want you to get past that. Once you are over the hangover that your regular diet provides you, your body will start to adjust. The cleanse will help your body rid itself of the toxins, and it is usually by day 3 and 4 that you begin to really feel that turn over and boost of energy and clarity.
By juicing and blending alkaline foods, you are breaking them down into digestible forms without compromising the nutritional value of the foods.
Some of the best foods to alkalize: lemons, leafy greens, cucumbers, celery, garlic, avocados, cruciferous vegetables, root vegetables
How often can or should I do the cleanse program?
- Unless you have a serious health concern you can cleanse as often as you would like. We recommend doing a 5-day cleanse four times a year. It seems like a natural rhythm, when you clean out your closet you should clean out your body. That said, once you do a cleanse, your body will tell you when you are ready for another. Listen to your body; It tells you what it needs.
The cleanse costs $60/day + tax, and we offer cleanses for 1, 3 or 5 days. Cleanses may be extended by simply adding on in these combinations.
1-day program $60.00 + tax
3-day program $180.00 + tax
5-day program $300 + tax
* When purchased, must use consecutive days.
* Our cleanse program is curated for the greatest health benefit, along with great taste. For this reason, there are no substitutions, refunds, or exchanges, in whole or in part, for the cleansing program. Guests are responsible for picking up their cleanse at approximately 8am each day of their cleanse.
Call us at 203-873-0414 to order your cleanse!